- Eyes of the World with Marc Aronson & Marina Budhos
- Night Night, Groot with Brendan Deneen
- Wherever You Go, There They Are with Annabelle Gurwitch
- The Women Who Made New York with Julie Scelfo
- Global Citizenship Education with William Gaudelli
Sadeqa Johnson returns to [words]!
And Then There Was Me
with author Sadeqa Johnson
Wednesday, April 12 — 7:30 pm
Bubbly, adventurous Awilda taught sheltered, shy Bea how to dress, wear her hair and what to do with boys. She even introduced Bea to her husband, Lonnie, in college, who pledged to take good care of her for the rest of their lives. But philanderer Lonnie breaks that promise over and over again, leaving Bea to wrestle with her self-esteem and long time secret addiction.
During her signing event for Stitches, New York Times bestselling author Anne Lamott described everything she knows about writing – in less than five minutes! Check it out!
SATURDAYS AT 11 AM
“FOR KIDS & THEIR ADULTS”
Exciting stories are read by [words] staff and occasionally local and nationally recognized children’s authors make guest appearances! Check our event calendar for details on upcoming authors.
Please note: children must be accompanied by an adult.